Saturday, February 5, 2011

Recent Tipper Review on Yelp

Recent Tipper Review

2/4/2011

I just recently moved to the neighborhood and decided to give the Tipper a try. After searching unsuccessfully for a comfortable neighborhood pub/restaurant in our old location, we were used to being disappointed when trying new places. Not so with the Tipper! :)

I've only been in the neighborhood for a week and already I'm a regular - we've been three times already! Now, that's mostly due to an unpacked kitchen, but hey... it's nice to have someplace like the Tipper to go in such a scenario!

We've tried the chicken burger w/ caesar salad, breakfast burrito, tomato avocado and bacon benny and the penne w/ tomato and basil. Every dish delivered exactly what it advertised - good flavors with a feeling of home cooking. I've been satisfied every time!

All of their breakfasts come with hand cut potatoes and every table has an array of hot sauces - as a hot sauce connoisseur this gets them serious bonus points in my book! I have a feeling we'll be dropping by for weekend brunch fairly often. :)

The service there is great too - every server I've had has been friendly and attentive. I highly recommend the Tipper to anyone in the neighborhood looking for a great place to grab a pint ($4 for a regular, $5 for a giant one!) or a satisfying laid back meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment