Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Recent Yelp Review

Recent Reviews

1 Review

Filter by: arrow Location arrow Category
2066 Kingsway
Vancouver, BC V6J 5L1
Canada
(604) 873-1010

Category: Restaurants
Neighborhood: Kensington-Cedar Cottage


9/18/2009
I'm admittedly a bit of a fish out of water. I came up to Vancouver from San Francisco to take a tour of UBC, and on my very tight budget, opted for the Day's Inn Metro. Across the street, I stumbled across The Tipper almost completely by accident, and I'm incredibly glad that I did.

I've come to The Tipper now for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and I think it's safe to say that this is the best that it gets. The staff is incredibly sweet and friendly, the atmosphere is wonderfully cozy and inviting, and the food is just fantastic. Hands down the best omelet I've ever had, and that's saying quite a bit! The food is very reasonably priced, and the soothing overhead music is nicely complimented by some very cool paintings on the wall, creating a very welcoming atmosphere.

From the fantastic food to the wonderfully kind staff, The Tipper is very easily a five out of five stars, and the reason I signed up for a Yelp account!

No comments:

Post a Comment